Here’s how I did it, anyway:
- Go to your lijit page (mine is http://www.lijit.com/users/MrBalky)
- Click “Customize your search” to enter your Google account info
- Back on your lijit page, click “Get this wijit” in the search box
- Head to your WordPress admin pages -> Presentation -> Theme Editor.
- Click “searchform.php” on the lower-right.
- Add the wijit code. (Since there’s nothing to search on this blog, I just removed the existing search code.)
- Click “update file>>”, and you’re done.
It’s a snap.